Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl

I can't believe my girl is three. *sigh*

We made her a cake that my mother-in-law used to make my husband for his birthdays. But I get the impression that our version didn't live up to expectations.

Patiently waiting.



The "House Cake."





The loot.



I got a guitar for Christmas because my dear sweet husband knew I'd been wanting to learn a new instrument. And he plays the banjo, so it just seemed logical that A get a mandolin for her birthday!

She is in love! At first she called it her "baby guitar" then it was her "baby banjo" ....but now she proudly calls it MY mandolin.





Watching Daddy.

1 comment:

Corey~living and loving said...

Oh Nora! Happy Birthday to your girl. I love the pics. the cake is totally AWESOME! love the pic of it lit. sigh...

oh and my girl is soooooooo wanting a guitar. I love love love A's Mandolin. wow! YOu are awesome parents.