Saturday, November 17, 2007

Halloween. A bit late.

I've slacked a bit with the blogging. I guess I haven't figured out how to make it a habitual part of my schedule. I will try to do better. My work schedule has changed to where I have four day weekends. (really, could it get any better?) So that will give me more time for this.

So I meant to post these pictures of my sweetie's Halloween Kimono. I'm only two weeks late...

The fabric.


After a crazy number of hours, and the last minute enlistment of my mom's help for alterations (because I don't do the sewing thing well) it was all done!






1 comment:

Corey~living and loving said...

Oh nora....it turned out so fabulous....and the place you went for photos.....PERFECT!
A is getting so big...sigh.....

I hope to be reading more from you. It is such a fun way to keep up.
hugs!